The T.Flight Hotas X is a must-have for any player who wants to up their game and add realism and full immersion to their gaming sessions.
This joystick, a key in the Thrustmaster joystick product line, combines high precision and adjustable resistance.
Suitable for all types of flight simulators and games, this “Plug %25 26 Play” system offers super simple and fast installation with preconfigured features so you can take off right away: you won’t run into any configuration issues!
In addition, its internal memory lets you save everything you’ve programmed, even when your joystick is unplugged.
The large hand rest provides optimal comfort for longer playing sessions so you can enjoy classic dogfights, civil flight, or space adventures without even noticing the time pass!
- Unique: This “Plug %25 26 Play” product offers super simple and fast installation with preconfigured features so you can take off right away: you won’t run into any configuration issues!
- Double-rudder system: by turning the handle (with integrated locking system) or by using a progressive rocking lever.
- Large hand rest for optimal comfort.
- Programmable: the 12 buttons and 5 axes are fully programmable.
- Detachable life-size detachable throttle and ergonomic, high-precision joystick with adjustable resistance.
- Brake trigger (civil flight) or rapid-fire trigger (military flight) Multidirectional hat (panoramic view).
- Exclusive “MAPPING” button: the various functions can be instantly moved around.
- Internal memory: you can save everything you’ve programmed, even when your joystick is unplugged.
Thrustmaster - TFRP- T.Flight Rudder Pedals - Ergonomic rudder pedals for PS4/PC/Xbox One
Advanced features for an optimized flight experience: the very first rudder pedal equipped with the S.M.A.R.T. (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) slide rail system: a technological advantage with 4 industrial-grade aluminum slide rails to ensure perfectly smooth movement; a self-centering rudder axle which provides a perfect balance between smooth movement and resistance; long stroke rudder shaft, for precise handling.
Leverages the brand's 25 years of expertise and leadership.
S.M.A.R.T. (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track): A technological advantage
Four industrial-grade aluminum slide rails ensure perfectly smooth movement.
Self-aligning rudder axle, offering a perfect balance between fluid movement and resistance.
Long stroke rudder shaft, for precise handling.
A flight simulation ecosystem from Thrustmaster
Expands Thrustmaster’s extensive range of joysticks and other flight simulation controllers with an innovative new product to create a real product ecosystem.
Two differential brake pedals for an optimized flight experience
Two large differential brake pedals: 25 centimeters (size 45/12).
Curved central pivot with central grip, differential brake axis marking.
Pivoting angle of a deflection of 15° in an inclined plane for deliberate activation, avoiding its untimely activation when the control surface is activated.
Leave a ReviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *