The promotion speaker will be shipped after the promotion ends
10 reasons the Bose A20 is the #1 headset in aviation
- ANR pioneers. Bose was the first company to introduce active noise reduction headsets (over 20 years ago) and they’ve been innovating ever since. The A20 offers 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets.
- A focus on comfort. A quiet headset isn’t enough these days – it has to be comfortable too. The A20 has numerous features that make it the most comfortable headset we’ve worn, including light weight, soft sheepskin cushions and a unique torsion spring that reduces clamping force.
- Famous Bose audio. Pilots rave about the Bose's Active EQ, which delivers crystal clear audio and rich sound when listening to music.
- Bluetooth phone interface. It’s easy to call Flight Service or update family members with this wireless connection that makes use of the A20’s noise cancellation.
- Bluetooth audio interface. Wirelessly connect your Bluetooth-enabled device to the Bose A20 to listen to music, and notifications from apps. Also available is the option to plug in your device with an aux input cord. Passengers love this feature.
- Smart audio muting. A handy switch on the A20 control box allows you to choose what auxiliary audio you hear, including automatic muting of aux audio when the intercom is active. You're always in control.
- Lightweight design. At just 12 oz., you’ll hardly know the A20 is there. The magnesium headband also distributes the headset’s weight evenly, for all-day comfort.
- TSO'd. The A20 meets or exceeds all TSO standards (FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139), so you can count on this headset for years of service, even in airline cockpits. They are built to last.
- Great service. If your Bose headset ever needs service, you can expect fast and friendly service, even years after your purchase. Includes a 5-year transferable warranty.
- Excellent battery life. Bose’s smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries, the best we've seen.
( 0 ) Customer Reviews