10 reasons the Bose A20 is the #1 headset in aviation
- ANR pioneers.
Bose was the first company to introduce active noise reduction headsets
(over 20 years ago) and they’ve been innovating ever since. The A20
offers 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets.
- A focus on comfort.
A quiet headset isn’t enough these days – it has to be comfortable too.
The A20 has numerous features that make it the most comfortable headset
we’ve worn, including light weight, soft sheepskin cushions and a
unique torsion spring that reduces clamping force.
- Famous Bose audio. Pilots rave about the Bose's Active EQ, which delivers crystal clear audio and rich sound when listening to music.
- Bluetooth phone interface. It’s
easy to call Flight Service or update family members with this wireless
connection that makes use of the A20’s noise cancellation.
- Bluetooth audio interface. Wirelessly
connect your Bluetooth-enabled device to the Bose A20 to listen to
music, and notifications from apps. Also available is the option to plug
in your device with an aux input cord. Passengers love this feature.
- Smart audio muting. A
handy switch on the A20 control box allows you to choose what auxiliary
audio you hear, including automatic muting of aux audio when the
intercom is active. You're always in control.
- Lightweight design. At
just 12 oz., you’ll hardly know the A20 is there. The magnesium
headband also distributes the headset’s weight evenly, for all-day
- TSO'd. The A20 meets or exceeds all TSO
standards (FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139), so you can count on this
headset for years of service, even in airline cockpits. They are built
- Great service. If your Bose headset ever needs
service, you can expect fast and friendly service, even years after your
purchase. Includes a 5-year transferable warranty.
- Excellent battery life. Bose’s smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries, the best we've seen.
can be connected to either earcup for convenience. Measures 8.4"h x
6.3"w x 3.2"d. Includes: A20 Aviation Headset, in-line clothing clip,
control module, 2 AA batteries, aux-in cable adapter, carrying case.